Prehistoric Shark Prehistoric Shark

It get bugged and stuck at the loading screen , it somehow just freeze that way.
still 5 star anyway just tell me how to solve it

Wiesi responds:

Maybe try a different browser, or restart your computer.

Combat Tournament Combat Tournament

OMG!

This face paced brawler game is so awesoome!! probably the best brawler game i ever played !

CatGame CatGame

Too hard

try to lower the difficulty , thats way too hard . Other than that everything is fine =)

Feed the King Feed the King

Good Game

Nice Game with various mode but the unlock is quite expensive.

And i wonder will the chef hand get broken xD.

Multitask Multitask

Cool

Aw == the 4th level is killing me... it made an illusion that to Higher that thing i press up arrow key and die =.=

Flash Chatroom Flash Chatroom

THIS IS ANNOYING

They just spam the words automaticly and its not online chat room. THIS IS VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY Fake and annoying

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

err got problem

Normally i would like to give it a 10 , it looks fun but theres a problem that make me angry. Once i press Start i walk for few second and it will auto jump to next round till the boss stage and won. this make me cant play it!! please tell me what happen .

Happy Fun Adventure! Happy Fun Adventure!

AHHHH!

I give 10/10 !!! the big monster very scary ! 1st time i try i lose at the wall THEN THE MONSTER EAT ME OMG ! then i try 2nd time , i win. BUT THE MONSTER STILL ROAR AT ME and i killed the monster . then after i killed i say YAY and then a stone fell down and then die lol

dot adventure 2 dot adventure 2

I found a cheat

i give it a 7.The 3 point were minus because :
1. There is a SUPER EASY cheat , that is move away the mouse off the game screen n go to the smiley.
2.There are too less map, even the secret one is cheatable.
3.The graphic is good but you can make it better.

Nice game , hope dot adventure 3 will be (Fixed fully) and Many maps and good graphic :)

Keep up the good work~

No-Brainer responds:

unless i gets demands for a dot adventure 3, it's just myth.

JonBro's Newgrounds Pass JonBro's Newgrounds Pass

Yeah!!!!!!!

Yeah this is fun man!!!!! i hope got newgrounds pass 2? i also wish there is Riddle School 4 (make it harder :) ) and this one... THE PENGUIN RACE OMG mario lost lol!!!!